Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekly goals

Hubby is out of state for work this week. This is our first time truly spending time apart. This is also the first time hubby has been away from the boys. I have an awesome husband, and the kids have a wonderful father. He not only goes to work every day so I can stay home with the littles, but once he comes home he jumps right in to daddy/hubby mode. I am so fortunate to have a hubby that helps cook, changes diapers, helps with baths, maintains the yard, well- the list goes on. I have a feeling I will appreciate his presence so much more after this week!

What are my plans? Get stuff done!

Last week I didn't do that good with my goals, so I am starting from that list- and adding on. I have so many projects around here that are unfinished- and I just need to get em done.
This weeks goals (actually last weeks list, re-posted):
  1. Work for 15 minutes a day in the computer room. Didn't do once last week.
  2. Refine my own chore chart. Started working on morning and night routines, then the season changed.
  3. Find 7-10 meals for 30 meal list. Did not do
  4. Make journals for the men in my life (hubby and twins). Again, did not do.
  5. Read to the boys everyday, take boys' reading chart to the library. Was much better at this. Still need to take chart to the library.
  6. Continue to get up between 6:30 and 6:45. Yes! (although I really did not have much of a choice some days.)
  7. Sew 2 headbands, 2 bibs, and 2 burp cloths. *Find dress to make. No sewing done.
  8. Crochet 2 dishcloths. Done!
  9. Work on etsy shop. Did minimally, so like all other goals staying on list.
  10. Get resume together. Nada.
Whew. Lots to do. On top of that hefty list, I hope to finish the boatload of unfinished projects I have around here. This seems to be an ongoing theme in my life. Oh, well.

Off to the printer, maybe having my list posted will help. Keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment