Thursday, July 26, 2012

Soothing Crochet



I have been SLOWLY crafting through my stash. I have a few reasons for this. One reason is to clear the clutter my crafting addictions have caused. Another reason is to have things to list in my (hopefully) soon-to-be etsy shop.

I hope that an etsy shop will help me be more productive and consistent in my crafting endeavors, and earn a little bit of money along the way. We'll see.

Anyways, enough dreaming, more doing.

I have been crocheting (one of my new found crafting loves). Yesterday I made an observation while crocheting. I have been using a yellow, green, and blue variegated cotton yarn (Lily Sugar 'n Cream) .


My mood changed as the colors changed. Not a full-on mood swing, more of just a twinge (which is good because the colors changed often). Yellow seemed to make me feel more energetic, green was a calm feeling, and blue was a happy feeling. Hmmm.

Does this happen to anybody else? Or should I be thinking about getting some help ;)

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment