What did I learn? Being a single parent is hard! He was only gone a week. A long week. Nonetheless, I am so thankful that I have a husband that after a hard day of work jumps right to Daddy mode. Hugs, kisses, games, diapers, baths, feeding- yup he helps with it all!
How did I do on last weeks goals?
Work for 15 minutes a day cleaning computer room.I did 15 minutes a day for the first couple of days, then Wednesday I worked on it during the boys' two and half hour nap time, and after they went to bed. Still needs much work.
- Refine my own chore chart. Nope. I know having it in my head isn't helping me. This week I am committing to writing it down, even if it is only a basic routine.
- Find 7-10 meals for 30 meal list. Again, things don't work so well if I keep them in my head.
- Make journals for the men in my life. Procrastinator!
Read to the boys everyday, take reading charts to the library. We read, but didn't go to the library (vehicle problems). Continue to get up between 6:30 and 6:45.Doing great, think this is a habit now.
- Sew 2 headbands,
2 bibs, and 2 burp cloths.*Find dress to make.
- Crochet 2 dishcloths. Didn't do this week.
Work on etsy shop.Worked on, need to get over my fear of imperfection and just list items!
- Get resume together. Nope.
- Make journals for the men in my life.
- Find 7-10 meals for 30 meal list. Involve the family.
- List items in etsy shop.
- Finish computer room.
- Make journals for my men.
- Sew 2 headbands, 2 bibs, and 2 burp cloths. *Find dress to make.
- Crochet 2 dishcloths.
- Continue reading to the boys everyday.
- Make 2 Christmas presents.
Our pantry and freezer are a mess (this seems to be a continuing theme in my life). Hubby made the suggestion that we focus on eating what we have this week to clean stuff up. So this may be a mash-up month.
- Monday- venison steak, beans and rice
- Tuesday- hamburger (or tuna) helper. Yeah, I know this stuff is gross and unhealthy- but we are not the throw away food type of people.
- Wednesday- chicken on the grill
- Thursday- roast
- Friday- homemade pizza
- Saturday- eating with friends
- Sunday- chicken fried rice.