At the beginning of this blogging adventure, I used to post my weekly goals and menu plan, you know my to-dos. I stopped doing this because I felt it was monotonous and boring for anyone who did happen to read this blog.
After looking at my 30 by 30 list, and having an ‘I’m not getting done what I should get done’ feeling lately (not to mention “what’s for dinner” panic) I have decided to start posting my goals/menu again. Hopefully this can help my direction throughout the week. Thanks in advance for bearing with me!
- Sunday- Crockpot Steak (used for quesadillas)
- Monday- Leftovers
- Tuesday- Mini Meatloaves (from the freezer)
- Wednesday- Tacos (freezer/crockpot)
- Thursday- Ginger Chicken (freezer)
- Friday- Pizza
- Saturday- (?) Spaghetti or Soup
- Start cleaning/purging/organizing spare bedroom
- 3 blog posts
- Work on Etsy listings, at least 3
- Start boys’ journals
- 1 refashion
What are you having for dinner this week? (We LOVE new recipes around here!)