Here's a little update on last month's goals:
Work on purging computer room.I had a very successful week with this last month. Plan to finish it this month.
- Focus on daily cleaning habits. We started a chore chart for the kids, so some cleaning habits of mine were worked on too. Need much work in this area. Ongoing.
- Make a 30 meal list. I wrote down some of our favorite meals. Tried some new ones. Now I need to compile them all in a binder to make meal planning a little easier.
- Start journals. Nope, not yet.
Read to boys everyday.Overall I was pretty good at this.Ongoing.
- Continue to get up early. Was good for a while, then started slacking. Needs work. Ongoing.
Sew, and crochet.I was very good at this last month. Ongoing.
- Start etsy shop. Just need to take that leap, and list.
- Make two Christmas presents. Nope, not yet.
Look for dress to make, start making.Did it (nap time dress). Would like to make another dress if time allows.
- Finish computer room.
- Establish cleaning routines.
- Complete meal binder.
- Complete and write in journals.
- Continue reading to boys everyday.
- Establish regular wake time.
- Continue to use up craft stash.
- Make two Christmas presents. Find stocking pattern.
- Start on boy's Halloween costumes.
- List in etsy shop.