What! You already knew that! Hmm... As long as we are on the same page.
So where have I been and what have I been doing? I have been working on my to-dos. I have been experimenting in the kitchen (looking for egg-free recipes that taste good, so stay tuned). I have been sewing and crocheting. The cleaning (bare-minimum) has been getting done. The girls and I have been crafting. Whew, I'm exhausted!
Anyways, how did I do on my goals this week?
Resume!This is a scratch off the list because it is not something that I have to do, and it just depresses me that I haven't done it yet.
- Make journals for the men in my life. Well...I pulled out the notebooks, just have not wrote in them yet.
Find 7-10 meals for 30 meal list.Involve the family. I needed to start on this, so I started brainstorming (writing things down fast, then I may have misplaced my list...). I have a list of about 12 meals, and many more to jot down.
- List items in etsy shop. Have not done this yet.
- Finish computer room. I have not touched the computer room after my long session a couple of weeks ago.
Make journals for my men.Oops, looks like I didn't proofread too well last week. Guess I get to scratch something off :) Sew 2 headbands, 2 bibs, and 2 burp cloths. *Find dress to make.I cut a bunch of bibs and burp cloths out. I sewed about 4 or 5 of each. The girls wanted to make headbands, so I'm counting those too. And I made a dress! Not 100% from scratch, but I made it and I wear it! Crochet 2 dishcloths.I crocheted 2 and a half. Just need to weave in ends. (Such an easy job yet I always put it off.)
- Continue reading to the boys everyday. Did not do too well this week.
- Make 2 Christmas presents. I did not do any Christmas presents this week. We did work on my bead and fabric stash. I think crafting with the girls is a good excuse for not crossing something off my list. (And I gave them ideas of Christmas presents they can make.)
- Write in journals.
- Sew 2 headbands, 2 bibs, and 2 burp cloths.
- Crochet 2 dishcloths.
- Read to the boys everyday.
- Work on meal list, and organizing recipes.
- List something in etsy shop.
- FINISH computer room.
- Use up massive zucchini that were given to us. Document recipes that work.
- Go through one shelf of bookshelf.
- Get up by 6:30 each weekday morning.
p.s. monthly checkup will be posted tomorrow