Monday, August 6, 2012

Last Weeks Shortcomings, Goals for the New Week

I have a confession.

I woke up this morning with a deep seeded desire to rush through last weeks' list of goals. Then I thought about just telling you that I finished them. Nobody will know, right?

I couldn't do it. I started this blog to help me recognize my problem areas, organize my to-dos, and most importantly corral my have-to-get-dones. Fibbing, or rushing through the job isn't going to help me at all.

While I can't actually cross anything off of my list, I did get things done. That is important to me. I had the opportunity to spend time enjoying my family, and the beautiful weather God blessed us with. This is also important to me.

Another thing I gained this week, insight. I waste too much time on the Internet. Unproductive time. So, the new week is here. I have to forget last week's shortcomings and start fresh (keeping in mind the Internet sucks my time like a hungry mosquito).

Here's a repeat:
  1. Resume!
  2. Make journals for the men in my life.
  3. Find 7-10 meals for 30 meal list. Involve the family.
  4. List items in etsy shop.
  5. Finish computer room.
  6. Make journals for my men.
  7. Sew 2 headbands, 2 bibs, and 2 burp cloths. *Find dress to make.
  8. Crochet 2 dishcloths.
  9. Continue reading to the boys everyday.
  10. Make 2 Christmas presents.
(Good thing is, I am inspired to get off the computer and mark some things off before breakfast!)

Do you have weeks like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment