I woke up this morning with a deep seeded desire to rush through last weeks' list of goals. Then I thought about just telling you that I finished them. Nobody will know, right?
I couldn't do it. I started this blog to help me recognize my problem areas, organize my to-dos, and most importantly corral my have-to-get-dones. Fibbing, or rushing through the job isn't going to help me at all.
While I can't actually cross anything off of my list, I did get things done. That is important to me. I had the opportunity to spend time enjoying my family, and the beautiful weather God blessed us with. This is also important to me.
Another thing I gained this week, insight. I waste too much time on the Internet. Unproductive time. So, the new week is here. I have to forget last week's shortcomings and start fresh (keeping in mind the Internet sucks my time like a hungry mosquito).
Here's a repeat:
- Make journals for the men in my life.
- Find 7-10 meals for 30 meal list. Involve the family.
- List items in etsy shop.
- Finish computer room.
- Make journals for my men.
- Sew 2 headbands, 2 bibs, and 2 burp cloths. *Find dress to make.
- Crochet 2 dishcloths.
- Continue reading to the boys everyday.
- Make 2 Christmas presents.
Do you have weeks like this?