Friday, July 12, 2013

31 by 31, Two Month Update

31x31

I cannot believe that two months have passed since I made these goals. Unlike my 30 by 30 list, I feel like I have more direction. There are a few goals crossed off, some in progress, and I can see what ones I need to put on my to-do list.

If you are new here, I wrote down 31 things I would like to accomplish before my thirty-first birthday next May. I try to update my progress monthly.

Here’s the list:

Home
1. Paint, and decorate dining room. *I think I am focusing on the office and eat-in part of the kitchen this year. I picked out colors, and bought paint already.
2. Build a display shelf for hubby’s decoys.
3. Finish piano project.
4. Build a piece of furniture.
5. Plant garden. Can/preserve. *Garden is planted and looking great! I have been picking and freezing berries.
6. Put together 31 meal binder.
Family
7. Potty train boys.
8. Go on a family vacation.
9. Make a new chore chart. *Been using last year’s, need to complete new one this week!
10. Mail Christmas cards.
11. Have Christmas shopping done by Thanksgiving.
Marriage
12. Have 12 date nights. *June we went to see a friend’s band play. July we picked blackberries in the rain, and are having a golf date tonight.
13. Go on a mini-vacation with hubby.
14. Go to a Tiger game.
Personal
15. Read 12 books.
16. Start nursing clinicals. *Start this fall!
17. Get a 100 bowling average. (Don’t laugh! I have been working on this for five years now. This IS my year!) Winking smile
Money
18. Whittle down debt.
19. C.N.A Recertification, start working part time.
20. Sell crafts (somehow; etsy/farmer’s market/craft fair).
Cleaning/Purging/Organizing
21. Clean out and organize garage.
22. Find a system for paper. Tackle paper clutter.
23. Go through cookbooks.
24. Organize photos.
25. Work on blog organization.
Creative
26. Sew everyday for 31 days, only using stash.
27. Crochet a hat a day for 31 days.
28. Make a quilt.
29. Work on one photography skill a month.
30. Complete 31 pins.
31. Do 31 refashions. *5 done, 26 to go

How are you progressing on your goals? I love posting this list monthly. It helps me see those projects I want to complete that I overlooked the past month.

No comments:

Post a Comment