*For those of you perplexed right now, my 31 by 31 list is a list of things I would like to do before my thirty-first birthday. Nothing earth shattering, just a little list of fun things to accomplish.
2. Build a display shelf for hubby’s decoys. *Have some ideas.
3. Finish piano project.
4. Build a piece of furniture.
6. Put together 31 meal binder.
9. Make a new chore chart. *Been using last year’s, need to complete new one!
12. Have 12 date nights (at least one a month). *We did good up until September. We need a date night desperately!
13. Go on a mini-vacation with hubby.
14. Go to a Tiger game.
15. Read 12 books. *I have been reading, need to document my reads.
17. Get a 100 bowling average. (Don’t laugh! I have been working on this for five years now.) *My average has been over 100 for the last two months! (It has been dropping the last few weeks though.)
18. Whittle down debt. *Just paid off small credit card last week. Technically this isn’t whittling down debt though, because of the student loans we are accumulating.
20. Sell crafts (somehow; etsy/farmer’s market/craft fair). *Opened Theresa’s To-Dos on etsy in August. Need to spend some time in shop. I also have been selling crocheted hats via word of mouth.
21. Clean out and organize garage.
22. Find a system for paper. Tackle paper clutter. *Seriously, I think I am going to go shred happy pretty soon!
23. Go through cookbooks.
24. Organize photos.
25. Work on blog organization.
26. Sew everyday for 31 days, only using stash.
27. Crochet a hat a day for 31 days. *I tried this one in August, and only made it halfway through (that was the same month we potty trained the boys).
28. Make a quilt.
29. Work on one photography skill a month. *I totally forgot about this goal. I had better make myself a list…
30. Complete 31 pins. *So, I have been trying some of the projects/recipes I have pinned, just haven’t taken pictures or blogged about them. I’ll catch up, its not like I have a shortage of pins or anything.
31. Do 31 refashions. *12 done, 19 to go. I have quite a few ideas. (Some started already!)
Whew! I’m exhausted just reading this list. This month I am going to print my list so I have a visual to keep me focused.
Do you have any grand plans and to-dos? We are heading into the new year, the time for resolutions.