I’m sorry for the sporadic posting lately. Between illnesses, games, end of school year events, warm-weather chores, a death in the family, etc. life has been chaotic. (Honestly that is an understatement, life has been CRAZY!) Hopefully things are getting back to normal- or I am adjusting to the new season of chaos.
Remember my 30 by 30 list? No? Well, I’ll fill you in. Last year I made a list of thirty things I wanted to do before I turned the big 3-0. It was a bucket list of sorts. Nothing crazy or extravagant, just a list of things that I never would have gotten around to if they weren’t on a list.
Well, I have been thirty for three weeks now. Although I didn’t manage to mark everything off of my list, I still enjoyed the process.I enjoyed it so much that I want to do it again. This time its 31 to-dos before I turn 31.
Want to see my list? (I may change it within the next few weeks, so this is a draft of my list.) Without further ado…
1. Paint, and decorate dining room.
2. Build a display shelf for hubby’s decoys.
3. Finish piano project.
4. Build a piece of furniture.
5. Plant garden. Can/preserve.
6. Put together 31 meal binder.
7.Potty train boys.
8. Go on a family vacation.
9. Make a new chore chart.
10. Mail Christmas cards.
11. Have Christmas shopping done by Thanksgiving.
12. Have 12 date nights.
13. Go on a mini-vacation with hubby.
14. Go to a Tiger game.
15. Read 12 books.
16. Start nursing clinicals.
17. Get a 100 bowling average. (Don’t laugh! I have been working on this for five years now. This IS my year!)
18. Whittle down debt.
19. C.N.A Recertification, start working part time.
20. Sell crafts (somehow; etsy/farmer’s market/craft fair).
21. Clean out and organize garage.
22. Find a system for paper. Tackle paper clutter.
23. Go through cookbooks.
24. Organize photos.
25. Work on blog organization.
26. Sew everyday for 31 days, only using stash.
27. Crochet a hat a day for 31 days.
28. Make a quilt.
29. Work on one photography skill a month.
30. Complete 31 pins.
31. Do 31 refashions.
What a list!
I’m curious, do you set birthday goals, or are you a New Year’s goal setter? The holidays are so busy that I feel like a failure trying to set goals at the beginning of the calendar year. I love setting new goals in September (back to school time), but have really liked the birthday deadline also.
Have a wonderful weekend! I’ll be back Monday (if all goes as planned).