Monday, June 3, 2013

Week Goals…Keep the Family Fed…

Happy Monday, I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

This week is going to be an extra busy week. Our town wide garage sales start Thursday, run through the weekend, and are also next Thursday and Friday. Needless to say, I am not as prepared as I wanted to be. (Hopefully I can share a garage sale tips post later this week.)

I also have a test to take and clinicals to register for (hopefully this is my semester to start). We also have four softball games, and three baseball games.

My goals are actually to-dos this week. Things that I have to do. I’m not even going to pressure myself with anything extra this week.

Weekly To-Dos

  • Garage Sale (this involves a huge list of to-dos)
  • C.N.A. test
  • Keep up on housework, and keep the family fed.
  • 2 blog posts.
  • Write guest post for July.

The same goes for the menu, Keep It Simple Silly. This week we are eating from the freezer, and utilizing the crockpot.

Menu

  • Monday- Crockpot Turkey Legs
  • Tuesday- Turkey/Rice/Veggie Casserole
  • Wednesday- Tacos
  • Thursday- Steak and Potatoes
  • Friday- Meatloaf
  • Saturday- Leftovers

Do you have those weeks where ‘feeding the family’ is on the to-do list? If so, what are your simple meals? I feel a little stupid putting this on my to-do list, but I also know myself. Busy weeks like this week, I forget about dinner until six or so, half an hour after we usually eat. Then my poor family is stuck eating peanut butter and jelly for dinner five nights in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment