Monday, June 24, 2013

Getting Back on Schedule

I would like to start this post by thanking you all for the loving comments on my last post. Thank you so much for including my family in your thoughts and prayers.

Now lets talk about the exciting news… I start nursing clinicals this fall! I have been on the waitlist for three years. (In Michigan, or at least our area the waitlist is a few years. First you complete the prerequesites. Then you sit and wait. Three years later, you complete the clinical portion (2 years). Finally you are ready to take your state boards.)

My husband and I actually had ourselves convinced that I probally wouldn’t get in until next Janurary. Needless to say, we are excited (a little anxious about the changes we have to adapt to, but excited).

My to-do list grew ten-fold overnight. So expect to see posts of freezer meals, sewing, and organizing my routine in the next two months.

Here’s what we plan on eating this week:

I have some fun stuff to share, hopefully all goes well and I can jump back into my regular posting.

Again, thank you so much for your support (and patience) while I spent time with my loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment