I am on spring break this week. I decided to use this week to play catch-up, and hopefully even get ahead.
On my to-do list:
- Study for exam and finish school work. (I know, on spring break?)
- Finish orders. I have three crocheted hats, a chef’s hat and apron, and two zippered pouches.
- Finish up on this week’s pattern testing.
- Sew an outfit for each one of the boys. *Bonus, refashioning some clothing in the process.
- Write blog posts for all the projects that are waiting to be shared.
- Make some freezer meals to get us through the semester.
- If I have time….I may clean….. (Or let the boys clean)
If you had a week with some extra time, how would you use it? I know I am a little crazy, and I should be relaxing or something this week. But…most of the things on my list are relaxing to me. So stay tuned, hopefully I can stick to it!