Wednesday, May 9, 2012

ID Wallet Done

Well, I got a couple of projects done from my list. I tend to do that- make an unattainable list, just so I can mark a few things off. For a while now I have had a problem finishing things. So I guess if writing an impossible to-do list gets me to do a few things, we can call it a success, right?

Anyways, I wanted to make an ID wallet. I used this tutorial, mostly. I didn't bind the inside like suggested.

I liked this ID wallet because:
  1. The ID is inserted from the inside (zipper part).
  2. There is a phone holder on the back.
  3. It has a zipper.
  4. There is a good amount of room.

Here's how it turned out:

Front, ID pocket

Back, phone pocket


Overall, I liked this tutorial. Now that I have one done, I have plans for a couple of changes. I would like to add card slots on the inside. If I add card slots, I will probably skip the flannel lining on the outside piece, otherwise it will be too bulky.

I'll post my version soon.
(I realize the sewing is not perfect.)

No comments:

Post a Comment